Do you need a Japanese speaking dentist? Dr. Lee is a top dentist in New Jersey who can provide all the dental care you need, and she also speaks Japanese. If you’re looking for someone who understands your needs and can communicate with you in your native language, look no further than Cresskill Dental.
Meet Dr. Joo Hyun Lee – Japanese Speaking Dentist in Cresskill New Jersey
Dr. Lee is fluent in English, Korean, and Japanese and provides top-tier dental care to patients from all over New Jersey. She understands that everyone’s needs are different, so she offers various services to suit each patient. She loves keeping up with the latest dental technologies and techniques and uses her knowledge to deliver compassionate, gentle care to her patients. With years of experience and a commitment to excellence, you can rest assured that you’re in good hands with Dr. Lee.
A Wide Range of Services
At Cresskill Dental, we offer a wide range of services to meet your needs. Whether you need routine cleaning or more complex dental work, we’re here to help – even if you speak Japanese. Our comprehensive service list includes:
- Restorative Dentistry: If you’re missing a tooth or have one that needs extraction, we can help. We know how to perform extractions carefully and competently, and we offer the latest dental prosthetic technology to replace a missing tooth, including fillings, bridges, and more. At Cresskill Dental, we can restore your smile.
- Preventative Dentistry: We know that the best way to maintain good oral health is to prevent problems before they start. We offer various preventative services in Japanese and English, including routine cleanings, fluoride treatments, and sealants. We also provide education on proper oral hygiene habits so you can keep your smile healthy for years to come.
- Periodontics: We offer various periodontal services to help you keep your gums healthy. From deep cleanings to treatment for gum disease, we’re here to help.
- Emergency Dentistry: We know that dental emergencies can happen at any time. If you have a dental emergency, don’t hesitate to call us. We’ll do everything we can to get you in for an appointment as soon as possible. We’ll know what to do, how to act fast, and the best way to relieve pain and save your teeth. And if you’re a Japanese-speaking patient, you won’t need to worry about a communication barrier during a dental emergency, as Dr. Lee speaks fluent Japanese.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are a popular and effective way to replace missing teeth. If you’re considering dental implants, we can help. We’ll work with you to create a treatment plan right for you and carefully place the implants to minimize discomfort and ensure optimal results.
- Composite Fillings: We offer composite fillings as an alternative to traditional metal fillings. Composite fillings are made of a tooth-colored resin and are less visible than metal fillings. They’re also more durable and can be used to repair teeth that are cracked, chipped, or broken.
The Benefits of Having a Japanese speaking Dentist
There are many benefits to having a dentist who can speak Japanese. First, finding a dentist who understands your needs can be challenging if you don’t speak English fluently. Having a Japanese speaking dentist ensures that you won’t have to worry about miscommunication.
In addition, it can be challenging to relax at the dentist’s if you don’t feel comfortable communicating with your dentist. With Dr. Lee, you can relax knowing she understands your needs and can communicate with you in your native language.
Schedule a Dental Appointment in Japanese
Cresskill Dental can accommodate your needs. We know you want a healthy smile that looks great – and Dr. Lee will help make that happen. She has years of experience providing quality, accessible dental care in English and Japanese, so you can trust her to help you achieve all your dental goals.
Schedule an appointment today and see what Cresskill Dental can do for your smile.