Invisalign in Cresskill, New Jersey
If you are looking to straighten your smile, Invisalign can help. There are several advantages to straightening your smile with clear aligners. At Cresskill Dental, Dr. Lee can help you determine if Invisalign treatment is right for you.
What are Invisalign Clear Aligners?
Invisalign is a brand of clear aligners that helps you straighten your smile without using traditional metal braces. During your first appointment with Dr. Lee, she will take an intraoral digital image of your smile. This impression is made without the oozy impression goo that many people dislike. After the impression is made, Dr. Lee can show you a 3D image of your smile and look after the treatment is completed. Once the image is sent to Invisalign, they will make you a set of clear aligners to start with for your treatment. Every one to two weeks, you will return to Cresskill Dental to receive your next set of aligners. After about a year of treatment, you will have your perfect, aligned smile.
Why Choose Invisalign Over Traditional Metal Braces?
There are several reasons that patients at Cresskill Dental choose Invisalign over traditional metal braces. Keep reading to learn more.
- Convenience. Convenience is a significant advantage for many patients. You cannot remove traditional metal braces once placed. However, patients with aligners can remove their clear aligners as much as they like. We recommend that patients wear their aligners 20-22 hours per day, yet they do not have to wear them while eating or brushing their teeth.
- Comfort. Many patients praise the SmartTrack technology from Invisalign for its comfort. Each aligner is designed to be easy to remove and apply. Additionally, clear aligners are more comfortable throughout the day.
- Less Damage. Gone are the days of putting wax on the metal braces to stop the metal from damaging your gums and soft tissues in your mouth. Now, with the flexible material clear aligners are made with, patients no longer have to worry about soft tissue damage from straightening their smile.
- Eat What You Want. One advantage that many patients love about Invisalign is that it allows them to eat the foods they like. You can simply remove the clear aligner to eat. Then you can eat hard, sticky, and gooey foods all you want. Remember to rinse off the aligners before putting them back into your mouth when you are finished eating.
- Easier Oral Care Routine. Another advantage of Invisalign clear aligners is that the oral care routine is less complex. Patients brush, floss, and use mouthwash the same way they would if they did not have their aligners. Additionally, patients have a decreased chance of dental decay and plaque buildup compared with traditional metal braces. Lastly, there is no discoloration from the brackets sitting on the tooth for so long.
- Beautiful Results. The best advantage of Invisalign clear aligners is that they produce stunning results. Patients at Cresskill Dental love the beautiful smiles that they receive after wearing their clear aligners.
Contact our Dental Professionals Today!
Clear aligners are a great solution for many patients. Wearing the aligners is a comfortable and straightforward experience. There are several advantages to opting for Invisalign clear aligners from eating the foods you like and not disrupting your oral hygiene routine. Join many patients in Cresskill, New Jersey, and get Invisalign clear aligners from Cresskill Dental. For more information about treatment options or to schedule an appointment, contact our office.