Have you ever considered how important your teeth are? They are quite literally what keep you smiling! Your oral health is essential to your overall health, which is why it’s so important to find a dental care routine that works for you and your family. At Cresskill Dental, we pride ourselves on providing quality conservative dental care for patients of all ages. We are the local Korean-speaking dentist office, and Dr. Joo Hyun Lee is the best dentist in the area, regardless of your language. We hope you’ll entrust your family’s smiles to us!
When you first arrive at our office, you’ll be greeted by our friendly front desk staff. They will help you get checked in and fill out any necessary paperwork. Once that’s taken care of, you’ll be escorted back to one of our treatment rooms by one of our gentle hygienists.
During your tour of our facility, you will notice several state-of-the-art dental technologies we utilize to provide the best possible care for our patients. For example, our Dexis Carivu uses transillumination, not radiation, to find decay and cracks in the teeth instead of traditional X-rays. We also have intraoral cameras, which allow us to get a close-up view of your teeth and gums to detect any issues as early as possible.
In addition to the latest dental technology, we also have a play area in our waiting room so your kids can stay entertained while they wait for their appointment. We understand that visiting the dentist can be stressful for children, so we go above and beyond to ensure they feel comfortable in our office.
We offer a comprehensive range of treatment options here at our office, which means we can cater to the specific needs of each patient who comes through our doors. Whether you need Invisalign, dental implants, or anything in between, we’re here to help. We even offer teeth whitening if you’re looking to enhance your smile!
Some of the services we offer include:
- Teeth Cleanings: We recommend that patients of all ages come in for teeth cleaning at least once every six months. These cleanings help remove any built-up plaque and tartar so your teeth stay healthy and strong.
- Dental Exams: During a dental exam, we will closely examine your teeth and gums to check for any signs of decay or other problems. We recommend that patients come in for a dental exam at least once a year.
- Cavity Fillings: If we find a cavity during your exam, we will quickly and efficiently fill it to prevent further damage.
- Dental Crowns: A dental crown is a type of restoration that we use to cover a tooth that is damaged or decayed. We are highly experienced in providing crowns so that you can get the treatment you need as quickly as possible.
- Inlays and Onlays: We use inlays and onlays to restore teeth damaged by decay or trauma. They are a more conservative option than dental crowns and can help prolong your natural teeth’ life.
No matter your dental needs, we are confident that we can provide the quality care you deserve.
Korean Speaking Dentist in Cresskill, New Jersey
We hope that this blog has given you a better understanding of the services we offer here at our office and why we believe that entrusting us with your family’s smiles is the best decision you can make! We proudly provide quality dental care in English but also in Japanese and Korean. If you have any further questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please don’t hesitate to call us.
We look forward to seeing you soon!